Monday, August 16, 2010

I 'm back...

It has been a very long time since my last post.  Here are just a few little things running through my mind right now... In no particular order of course.

* Lowell has a new position with "The Company".
* I got to go to the grocery store with my husband on a Saturday afternoon! 
* Martha came today and cleaned my house...I love every other Monday.
* I moved back into my classroom-all that stuff made me want to cry, but I can't because there isn't any time to cry.
* I found out I have third follower-Thanks Melissa!
* We are REALLY ready to buy a new house
* My husband spoils me and I love it.
* Tomorrow we will have been married for 4 months.
* I just got my "Exceptional Taste" book from Henderson Park Inn--Love it! 
* I have way too many children's books, but somehow made room for all of them.
* I don't know what we are having for dinner and it is 6:15
* Today I started inservice and miss my friend, Angie.
* I already have 20 kids and it is not even close to the first day (that is scary)
* The "installer" people at school put the cabinets in without leaving room to open the doors all the way to adjust the shelves...Smart, huh?
* My husband is really smart
* I am proud of Allyson and I am loving the NCBE (non-cancer blogging event) 2010
* I need new school clothes, but it is still 112 degrees outside.
* I need to change clothes and get on the elliptical now.
* It is raining outside and for the first time this summer, I DON'T CARE!
* I got a pedicure on Saturday from the best place on earth.  Something about newly polished toes just makes me feel pretty.

That is it for now.  Stay tuned for the first installment of "Wordless Wednesday"--hate to steal the title, but I can't come up with anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Awww..... I miss you too my sweetness!! So glad that you got to go to the grocery store with your man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to go to the grocery store together on a Saturday?!?!? It's weird and a little sad that that news makes me so happy. :)
    I've been thinking about you this week. Glad you're getting back in the swing of things, but I miss talking to you just whenever. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete