I have the that funky, stuffy nose, scratchy throat, sneezy, coughy crud. It usually happens around this time. I am at work and I am sure these kindergarteners are enjoying the freedom of having a little more "play" time. Talking just takes too much effort and makes me cough. As I type this, they are in centers. After that we are going to watercolor. It will be their first time to paint in this room and that usually means a whole lot of quiet.
Yesterday, I went home after school, changed into my pajamas, got into bed and proceeded to stay there until this morning in the hopes that the "crud" would find its way out of my head and out the door. The one bright spot...My sweet husband, who got home at 9 p.m., made me chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese. It was lovingly brought to me in bed on a baking sheet. He said, "I couldn't find the tray, this is basically the same thing." Got to love that man!
DIY REVERSIBLE BAG + FREE PATTERN + VIDEO
5 years ago


I have that same crud and stayed in bed all weekend! I wish Lowell would fix me a grilled cheese...
ReplyDeleteFeel better!