Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

This week I was reminded of all the things that I have to be thankful for.  Here are just a few...


On Tuesday, I got to spend some "crafting" time with my sweet friend, Angie, making these cuties...

and these...

I also got to see these sweet faces...
Angie,  You are such a great mom!  I certainly miss seeing you everyday, but I am so happy because I know you are right where you want to be.

On Wednesday, I talked to my very best friend, Allyson.  I love her and am so thankful for her!


Thursday-Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

My mother made cupcakes to decorate.  My wonderful husband helped...just another reason I love him as much as I do!


Aren't they, um. cute?  Lowell made the one with the really large eyes.  That is one scared turkey!


On Friday, we went to the tree place and got a tree for sister, parents, and us.
We are now all decorated-inside and out!  Yeah!


Sam seems to have somewhat of an obession with the moose under the tree.  He must love Christmas, too!
It was a great week filled with family and friends.  Now, back to work and school. Only 3 weeks until Christmas vacation-Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment