I am married. I am a wife to a wonderful man. I had the wedding of my dreams and a honeymoon I will never forget. This is what the last month brought to my life. It all seemed to pass by in double time. In a blink of an eye it was over. After all the planning, busy days, decision making, and counting down, this is what I know for sure...I would do it over and over again. I loved every minute and would not change a single thing. I am thankful for so many things when I look back on that day. I will never forget that feeling when I saw Lowell standing there waiting for me or the way I felt when I walked down the aisle. I was in awe of the countless friends and family who were there and will always feel blessed that they shared that special day with us. I am forever grateful for my parents who brought me to that day. All the things I know about love and loving someone else, I learned from watching the two of them.
During our honeymoon, Lowell would catch me drifting off into deep thought and would ask "Where are you and what are you thinking about?" I would simply say, "Our Wedding Day." I love going back in my mind and sometimes it feels as though I am there. I can still see it. The sun was shining even though it was supposed to be a rainy day. The flowers were lovely, the cake was scrumptious and all my favorite people were in one place having a wonderful time. It was beautiful! Gayle, I will forever be thankful for you and for making our reception the most beautiful ever!
There are an endless number of memories from that day. I won't forget a single one.
To My Friends: You are priceless!
To My Parents: I love you and can't thank you enough for giving me the most perfect day!
To Lowell:
Thank you for loving me! You are the answer to my prayers. I love you forever and always!
DIY REVERSIBLE BAG + FREE PATTERN + VIDEO
5 years ago


It was the perfect day for the perfect couple! So glad I got to be part of it...I love you!!!
ReplyDelete