Friday, September 3, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys

The school year has begun and I can't say that it has been a good start.  Although, over the last few days, things have started to turn around.  The week before school started, I was optimistic-cautiously of course. In all the craziness,  I must have overlooked the fact that I had 12 boys on my list.  Not so bad-I have done this before.  Then the first day came along with the 13th, 14th, and 15th boy.  My optimistic attitude started fading.  I am ashamed to say that 15 boys made me panic.  Over the course of this past week, I have seen the sweetest, kindest little boys emerge.  My girls don't seem to mind that they are way outnumbered and I suppose they will learn to endure boy noises and rough play.  We are going to be alright.

Oh, by the way...Lowell has a 3 day weekend!  Woooo-hoooo!

2 comments:

  1. Three day weekend? WOO HOO!!! Ya'll enjoy!
    And really...what's so bad about boys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you!! Miss you and I hope you are doing good with your small army of boys! I'm sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete