Thursday, October 13, 2011

California Part 2

The sequel is always worth the wait, right?  Here it is....
Napa Valley-Ahhhhhh
Sterling Vineyards-our first stop
It is was all we would drink.  Beautiful Vineyard and still some of the very best wine we have ever had.
Sterling is about 300 feet from the bottom of this hill/small mountain.  You have to ride this cable car up to the top.  Do you want proof that I did it?  Here it is...
I even looked behind and down
This is what I saw-beauty!
The view was breathtaking!
Ehlers Estate is very small-only about 12 employees and everything is done by hand-even turning the barrels.  Everything grown on this vineyard is organic. 
Ehlers had the most gorgeous garden out back, you name it-it was grown there
Rubicon Estate is owned and operated by Francis Ford Coppola.  It is a beautiful estate with a ton of history. 
A little taste of the locals-Of course, the County Fair. 
Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment