Allyson just recently (very recently) reminded me that the last time I updated my blog was in October...and it was about our trip to Napa in August-oops. So, I'm not a great blogger. We'll just add that to the list, shall we. My problem is this, nothing goes on here. We don't have kids, which is really what people want to read about and we work all the time. No excuses...I know. In an attempt to make Allyson and all 3 of my faithful readers happy, I am going to try to find one thing to blog about a week. Yes, you read that correctly! I think about all the things that I could have blogged about that I missed, and that makes me sad. So, here we go.
Right now...
Molly just finished trying to eat a twist tie. Now she is asleep on a pillow.
I am watching the Golden Globe red carpet.
I don't know where Hoover is, but I am sure he is doing something bad. He is bad.
The coffee just finished brewing and I am too lazy to get up and get some.
I just changed the channel because Ryan Seacrest was annoying me.
Now I am watching Diners, Drive ins, and dives
I waiting for chicken to thaw, so I can make dinner
Sam is hiding under the table because he doesn't like Hoover or Molly.
See how exciting that was?
Happy Sunday to you!
DIY REVERSIBLE BAG + FREE PATTERN + VIDEO
5 years ago


Ahhhh! I am SO SO SO proud of you!!! I, for one, think you have a very interesting and amusing life. Don't worry--I will be holding you to that once-a-week thing. Love you!
ReplyDelete